I'm continuing my translation of MIT algorithms textbook :) Note that i didn't really code radix sort, i avoided defining "stable sort for a given digit d", and i assumed you can write a function that does that by modifying the given counting_sort, ahem... All of what I'm writing above will someday be cleaned up and made into really neat modules and functors but it's not time for that for now (^_^) I'm hoping this is small enough to make it into the list. Suggestions for improving style/efficiency will be greatly valued. Maybe somebody will find a use for these small routines. License is GPL!! It's not in the public domain!! Regards, -- Eray Ozkural (exa) Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara KDE Project: http://www.kde.org www: http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~erayo Malfunction: http://mp3.com/ariza GPG public key fingerprint: 360C 852F 88B0 A745 F31B EA0F 7C07 AE16 874D 539C