* Alain.Frisch@ens.fr (Alain.Frisch@ens.fr) wrote: > Hello Alan, > > On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Alan Schmitt wrote: > > > I am participating in the Xtatic project > > (http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/xtatic/index.html), and I was > > wondering if there was any ocaml library to access .net assemblies. I'm > > particularly interested by the methods and classed exported from > > an assembly. > > Have a look at Don Syme's Abstract IL: > > http://research.microsoft.com/projects/ilx/absil.aspx Thanks a lot, this looks great ... except that it is compiled code, and my ocaml installation changes too often to use it. I'm going to try to see if the source is available. Thanks again, Alan -- The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.