http://www.annexia.org/tmp/perl4caml-0.2.1.tar.gz This version doesn't actually work (dies with some sort of inexplicable Perl-ism), but demonstrates some points. Attached #1 is some sample code which calls Perl classes. Attached #2 is the code you need to write to wrap around a Perl class. Wrapping the classes isn't as straightforward as I hoped, but it's pretty simple and doesn't require too much thought. Considerably easier (I hope) than rewriting CPAN anyway ... Rich. -- Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - all your business data are belong to you. PTHRLIB is a library for writing small, efficient and fast servers in C. HTTP, CGI, DBI, lightweight threads: http://www.annexia.org/freeware/pthrlib/