* Tom Hawkins (tom@launchbird.com) wrote: > I'm having difficulty getting 3.07 working on a Win 2000 box with the > MinGW tool chain. When I try ocamlc.opt from either a Cygwin shell > or a windows shell I get: > > Fatal error: can not open pervasives.cmi > > I've tried playing with the OCAMLLIB environment variable, but no > luck. From what I gather from the docs, OCAMLLIB is only needed for > ME or 98, but I thought it was worth a shot. > > BTW, the interactive OCaml works just fine. > > This is my first time trying to compile native Win32 executables. > Till now I've only used the pure Cygwin-based port. > > Any suggestions? I've had similar problems, and it seems that a solution is to root your install directory (where the bin and lib are going to go) outside of the cygwin directory (like to c:\ocaml, for instance). It seems that the path that is put in the ocaml executable does not make sense from a non-cygwin point of view (but this is just a guess). HTH, Alan Schmitt -- The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.