Why isn't this tool widely distributed/promoted !? I looked quickly at it, and tried to use for a project I am currently working on, however my project uses "-pack" in order to pack some branches (sub-directories) and avoid A_B_.._M module names. looking at Omakeroot, it seems to me there is no support for things like that :-( Has someone already managed to do it ? (if not, I'll try to do it by myself) To give an idea of what I would like to do : a few weeks ago, I tried to do it with OCamlMakefile, and ended up with the attached OMakefile (which works fine for me, but is no more easily merge-able with OCamlMakefile, and has no support for non Unix systems) to use it, just write your Makefile like this : << SOURCES=a.ml p.pack b/o.ml b/o.mli d.glade RESULT=k include OMakefile >> where p.pack is a file containing the list of modules to pack into P : << pa.ml pl.lex pq.pack pr.ml >> (the latter files must reside in the directory "p/") standard options of OCamlMakefile are also supported. damien