On Sat, Nov 22, 2003 at 03:28:16PM +0100, Kim Nguyen wrote: > Anyhow, I just meant to toy with the compiler and don't think using this 'feature' of > the compiler should be considered safe, as it is not specified in the documentation > (unless we have clearer explanation by an Ocaml guru :-). It could be a nice feature > though. OK, but it was fun anyway :-) Rich. -- Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - improving website return on investment NET::FTPSERVER is a full-featured, secure, configurable, database-backed FTP server written in Perl: http://www.annexia.org/freeware/netftpserver/