* [Caml-list] camlp4 'loc' variable
@ 2004-02-22 18:06 J. Garrett Morris
From: J. Garrett Morris @ 2004-02-22 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

I'm currently writing a set of camlp4 quotations, and I'm running into the "Unbound value 'loc'" error that's been discussed on this list before.  I'm curious about exactly when the loc variable needs to be present, though.  I've got a fair number of helper routines like:

let processList (l:MLast.expr list):MLast.expr =
      List.fold_right (fun x l -> <:expr<[$x$ :: $l$]>>) l <:expr<[]>>

which are used both in antiquotations and in let statements surrounding expr quotations ... when do I need to take 'loc' as a parameter?

Thanks.

Gary