* [Caml-list] OCaml library support for Web service protocols??
@ 2004-02-22  2:36 Galchin Vasili
From: Galchin Vasili @ 2004-02-22  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

   Are there OCaml libraries to support WSDL and UDDI
protocols?

Regards, Vasili

* [Caml-list] UDP Multicast support?
@ 2004-02-22  4:59 ` Galchin Vasili
From: Galchin Vasili @ 2004-02-22  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Galchin Vasili, caml-list

Hello,

    Is UDP multicast supported in OCaml libraries? BTW
if there is some way I can look on my own to answer
these questions, please tell me!

Regards, Vasilii

* Re: [Caml-list] UDP Multicast support?
@ 2004-02-22  5:30   ` Dustin Sallings
From: Dustin Sallings @ 2004-02-22  5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Galchin Vasili; +Cc: caml-list

On Feb 21, 2004, at 20:59, Galchin Vasili wrote:

>     Is UDP multicast supported in OCaml libraries? BTW
> if there is some way I can look on my own to answer
> these questions, please tell me!

	I think it's safe to assume that if you don't see it here:

		http://caml.inria.fr/ocaml/htmlman/index.html

then it's not available in ocaml itself.

	I have a use for multicast myself.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin@spy.net>

* Re: [Caml-list] UDP Multicast support?
@ 2004-02-22 18:59     ` Galchin Vasili
From: Galchin Vasili @ 2004-02-22 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dustin Sallings; +Cc: caml-list

Hello,

    Since the OCaml socket API is basically the POSIX
one, i.e. signatures essentially the same, can
somebody like me look into implementing the multicast
API????

Regards, Vasili

@ 2004-02-22 19:00     ` Galchin Vasili
From: Galchin Vasili @ 2004-02-22 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dustin Sallings; +Cc: caml-list

Hello,

    Since the OCaml socket API is basically the POSIX
one, i.e. signatures essentially the same, can
somebody like me look into implementing the multicast
API???? I.e. I don't want to waste my time if somebody
else is already working on this!