* [Caml-list] Quasi newbie question
@ 2004-03-04  5:52 Vasili Galchin
From: Vasili Galchin @ 2004-03-04  5:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 935 bytes --]

Hello,

  I added some functionality (new functions) to an
OCaml library. I rebuilt Ocaml (make world & make opt)
and installed (make install). I am trying to compile
and link a test case I wrote. When I run ocamlc, the
linker cannot find a new function that I added.

1) I haven't found in the OCaml documentation how the
linker is provided with library search paths! More
explicitly for unix.cma, unix.a, libunix.a. How are
linker search paths set up?

2) I also noted after "grepping" on Linux that there
are several copies of unix.cma. Why?

Regards, Vasili

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-03-04  5:52 UTC | newest]