* [Caml-list] Another quasi newbie queston ... regarding ocamldebug
@ 2004-03-06  4:00 Vasili Galchin
From: Vasili Galchin @ 2004-03-06  4:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 930 bytes --]

Hello,

    I written a program to test some changes I made to
the unix run-time library. In the program, I use
Unix.handle_unix_error to wrap my test cases's
outermost function. Unfortunately, one of the
functions that I added to the unix run-time is
generating an EINVAL (invalid parameter) when I call
from OCaml to C. I am used to GNU gdb where I can
"step into" a function. I don't see anything like that
(I don't totally understand the OCaml run-time model
yet ... sorry). Any suggestions? I have been reading
online docs on ocamldebug.

Regards, Vasili

* Re: [Caml-list] Another quasi newbie queston ... regarding ocamldebug
@ 2004-03-06  4:21 ` Vasili Galchin
From: Vasili Galchin @ 2004-03-06  4:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vasili Galchin, caml-list