From: Markus Mottl <markus@oefai.at>
To: Agustin Valverde Ramos <a_valverde@mac.com>
Cc: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Better option to read a file
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:54:46 +0100	[thread overview]

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004, Agustin Valverde Ramos wrote:
> I want to work with conjunctions and disjunctions of lists:
>
>      | And of expr list
>      | Or of expr list
>
> Is it hard/possible to modify  the rest of the code?

I suppose you prefer this representation, because you want to stratify
logical expressions.  The the other representation is otherwise easier
to handle.  It's possible and not too hard to make this extension (a
bit tedious though).

> > (note: the topmost expression also needs parenthesis!). E.g.:
>
> Why? is it possible to release this restriction?

It's simpler this way.  You just need to add the parenthesis-free
expressions to the "main" nonterminal if you don't want this.

Regards,
Markus

--
Markus Mottl          http://www.oefai.at/~markus          markus@oefai.at