* [Caml-list] Camomile-0.5.0
@ 2004-04-15 16:25 Yamagata Yoriyuki
From: Yamagata Yoriyuki @ 2004-04-15 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list, ocaml-i18n

Camomile-0.5.0, a new version of Camomile, is available from
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/camomile/camomile-0.5.0.tar.bz2

Camomile is a comprehensive Unicode library for OCaml.  Changes from
the previous version are,

* Internationalized Pervasives, Char, String, Buffer modules
* Search strings by matching collation
* Binding to ISO C Locale.
  - UChar.is_printable
  - Locale.current_locale, Locale.set_locale
  - CharEncoding.enc_name
* New encodings
  - iso_c_locale : the encoding specified by the current LC_CTYPE locale.
  - CP932
* Packed and unpacked libraries.

More information is available from our homepage
http://camomile.sourceforge.net/

Also, I invite everyone interested in Camomile to join our mailing
list.

Yamagata Yoriyuki