From: Maxence Guesdon <maxence.guesdon@inria.fr>
To: caml-list@pauillac.inria.fr
Subject: [Caml-list] About the UTF-8 bug when compiling OCaml 3.07pl2 on fedora
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:30:35 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello,

as more and more of our users tell us about this bug, I think I must
make an announce.

On fedora, when compiling OCaml 3.07pl2, the compilation fails in the ocamldoc
directory, because of the preprocessing script used to remove DEBUG lines
in ocamldoc sources.

This is already fixed in the CVS (by adding LC_ALL=C in the script).
I attached the new script remove_DEBUG.

Regards,

--
Maxence Guesdon