* [Caml-list] Suggestion for an OCaml Wiki
@ 2004-05-23 19:41 Andrei de A. Formiga
From: Andrei de A. Formiga @ 2004-05-23 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

    Back when people were discussing a community site for OCaml, someone
suggested creating a Wiki for OCaml. I need to second that suggestion: wikis
are good for capturing the collective knowledge of the community in a form
more permanent (and easier to search) than a mailing list, but less rigid
than a static site. I contribute to wikis for other languages and I think
it's a great medium for documentation and discussion. If I had a server I
would gladly donate some space to hosting but alas, I don't have it. I'm
mentioning it again because maybe other people would like to see a wiki as
well, and we could coordinate to find hosting and see who could take on the
admin roles.

---
[]s, Andrei de A. Formiga