* [Caml-list] Toplevel with external functions crashes. Any ideas?
@ 2004-07-01 20:10 Andy Yang
From: Andy Yang @ 2004-07-01 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi, all

I am trying to build an Ocaml interface for a C++
library. I build a set of C wrapper functions for the
libray, and build the C/Ocaml interface with it. The
Ocaml interface works well when I call them in .ml
files. However, when I tried to build a toplevel which
can interactively call these functions, segmentation
fault happens. It seems that it is not because of the
errors in my interface codes. Does anybody have any
idea about this?

Thanks a lot!

Andy

* Re: [Caml-list] Toplevel with external functions crashes. Any ideas?
@ 2004-07-02  8:00 ` Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2004-07-02  8:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: caml-list

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 01:10:28PM -0700, Andy Yang wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I am trying to build an Ocaml interface for a C++
> library. I build a set of C wrapper functions for the
> libray, and build the C/Ocaml interface with it. The
> Ocaml interface works well when I call them in .ml
> files. However, when I tried to build a toplevel which
> can interactively call these functions, segmentation
> fault happens. It seems that it is not because of the
> errors in my interface codes. Does anybody have any
> idea about this?

Not much to go on here.  Can you post some minimal code which
demonstrates the problem, and/or post a stack trace from gdb?

Rich.

C2LIB is a library of basic Perl/STL-like types for C. Vectors, hashes,
trees, string funcs, pool allocator: http://www.annexia.org/freeware/c2lib/