On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 12:01:03PM -0500, Brian Hurt wrote: > On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Martin Jambon wrote: > > A better interface might be: > > val find: (elt -> int) -> t -> elt Why an int ? Isn't a boolean enough ? > There is a lot of functionality I'd like to be able to add to map and set. > I find myself reimplementing them on a regular basis myself (and no, I > haven't thought of a better solution). Apart from "val of_list : elt list -> t" (a one liner) and the find function (a fold with an exception or using `exists` and keeping a reference, which indicates, I think, that it should be implemented directly in set.ml), i don't remember truly missing functions. What are those ? > Many people on this list don't like modules, however. That seems like a weird opinion to me, and mine is that most OCaml hackers are really caml hackers who don't want to know about the OO part. -- "Are you sure you're not an encyclopedia salesman?" No, Ma'am. Just a burglar, come to ransack the flat." -- Monty Python