On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 03:08:41PM +0100, Cátia Vaz wrote: > > > Hi, > > I'm starting with Objective Caml, but I only understand how to work with the > toploop (#). I don´t know how to leave it and to write files in Objective > Caml and then compile. I´ve instaled Native Win32 port based on the > Microsoft toolchain (3.08.0). > > Thanks for your help, Hi, We have a special group for people learning OCaml, which is populated by lots of helpful people. It is here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners/ Rich. -- Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://www.j-london.com/ Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - improving website return on investment "One serious obstacle to the adoption of good programming languages is the notion that everything has to be sacrificed for speed. In computer languages as in life, speed kills." -- Mike Vanier