* [Caml-list] How to write files in Objective Caml and compile?
@ 2004-09-06 14:08 Cátia Vaz
From: Cátia Vaz @ 2004-09-06 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I'm starting with Objective Caml, but I only understand how to work with the
toploop (#). I don´t know how to leave it and to write files in Objective
Caml and then compile. I´ve instaled Native Win32 port based on the
Microsoft toolchain (3.08.0).

Thanks for your help,

Cátia

IPLNet WebMail http://www.net.ipl.pt/mail

* Re: [Caml-list] How to write files in Objective Caml and compile?
@ 2004-09-06 14:20 ` Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2004-09-06 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cátia Vaz; +Cc: caml-list