Hi, In order to play with cocanwiki, I am currently trying to get mod_caml to work on a server here (Fedora Core 1, Apache 2.0.50). First of all, a small trick: in order to get mod_caml to compile, I had to specify two paths for includes: PACHEINCDIR := /usr/include/httpd -I /usr/include/apr-0 I think this is a bug from RedHat (there is a apr.h included from httpd.h without the correct include path). I have installed mod_caml following the instruction, added a "LoadModule" line in the config file: LoadModule caml_module modules/mod_caml.so and restarted httpd. The problem is that now Apache does not serve any pages, and I see in the logs a bunch of: [Mon Sep 06 14:46:43 2004] [notice] child pid 26207 exit signal Segmentation fault (11) [Mon Sep 06 14:46:43 2004] [notice] child pid 26209 exit signal Segmentation fault (11) [Mon Sep 06 14:46:52 2004] [notice] child pid 26210 exit signal Segmentation fault (11) Does someone know how to get mod_caml to work on such FC1 with Apache 2? Thanks a lot, Alan Schmitt -- The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen. .O. ..O OOO