On Tue, Sep 07, 2004 at 08:50:25AM +0200, Alan Schmitt wrote: > Thanks a lot for explaining this, I now understand the comment about > problems using mod_caml with apache 2 on the cocanwiki page. > > Unfortunately I don't think I can install apache 1.3 on this server as > we're using apache 2 to serve our research lab website (I wanted to add > a wiki to this site), and I don't think one can have both running at the > same time. I'll try to find another machine to do this installation > then. Yes, it's a problem, and again I urge you to add a comment to that page to get the Apache developers to incorporate the fix. You can run an instance of Apache 1.3 on a different port number, but of course it's not ideal. Rich. -- Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://www.j-london.com/ Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - improving website return on investment MAKE+ is a sane replacement for GNU autoconf/automake. One script compiles, RPMs, pkgs etc. Linux, BSD, Solaris. http://www.annexia.org/freeware/makeplus/