On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 10:29:09PM +0100, chris.danx wrote: > How was that? Choosing WxWidgets instead of Gtk+ was an option I was > evaluating (not keen on using gtk+ at all really, it's my least > favourite gui toolkit). I might stick with Gtk+ though! It's not like > it's a commercial application, it's just for fun and going with Gtk > means it will actually be completed. Because we didn't want to put in the effort to do a native WxWindows port, and the Perl/Python options would have been too slow and clunky. > Thankfully it's a Tetris clone. No dialogs required. :) That could be a problem. Check that WxWindows supports a sufficiently advanced canvas. It didn't when we were looking at it - we needed the complex canvas support in Gtk for the real-time updating graphs we were producing. Rich. -- Richard Jones. http://www.annexia.org/ http://www.j-london.com/ Merjis Ltd. http://www.merjis.com/ - improving website return on investment MONOLITH is an advanced framework for writing web applications in C, easier than using Perl & Java, much faster and smaller, reusable widget-based arch, database-backed, discussion, chat, calendaring: http://www.annexia.org/freeware/monolith/