* [Caml-list] private methods too private?
@ 2004-10-05 20:31 Shaddin Doghmi
From: Shaddin Doghmi @ 2004-10-05 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Private methods in an object are visible only inside that object. I
would like to have methods that can be invoked by other objects of that
class, but not anywhere else.  Is it possible to do something like this,
and if so what is the preferred way to do it?

* Re: [Caml-list] private methods too private?
@ 2004-10-05 20:44 ` Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2004-10-05 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shaddin Doghmi; +Cc: caml-list