* ML Seattle, next mtg Nov 3, 7pm
@ 2004-10-26  4:44 Jeff Henrikson
From: Jeff Henrikson @ 2004-10-26  4:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

--

Hello caml-list,

ML Seattle will meet next  Wednesday Nov. 3 at 7pm at the Stumbling Monk in Capitol Hill.

http://www.mlsig.org

We meet every three weeks.  The wiki will post our next scheduled meeting when we have scheduled it.

For the sake of new residents or visitors to Seattle, and those in Seattle finding caml-list, we will continue to broadcast announcements at less frequent, unscheduled intervals.  If practical, we will attempt to coordinate with the other area SIGs to minimize caml-list traffic.  For those who do not and never will have interest about users in Seattle, our apologies.  We promise to be mindful of the greater good.

Regards,

Jeff Henrikson

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-10-26  4:38 UTC | newest]