* Module ExtString seems to be missing
@ 2004-12-07 16:39 Joe Polanik
From: Joe Polanik @ 2004-12-07 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

I'm trying to locate module ExtString; but this seems not to be a part
of the latest OCaml.

Using ExtString.split gets this error msg: Unbound value ExtString.split
Trying to open ExtString gets this msg: Unbound module ExtString

Where can I find ExtString.

(System: Fedora Core 2)

Thank you.

Joseph Polanik
Webmaster, Center for Demographic Studies, Duke University

* Re: [Caml-list] Module ExtString seems to be missing
@ 2004-12-07 18:18 ` William Lovas
From: William Lovas @ 2004-12-07 18:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joe Polanik; +Cc: caml users

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 11:39:13AM -0500, Joe Polanik wrote:
> I'm trying to locate module ExtString; but this seems not to be a part
> of the latest OCaml.
>
> Using ExtString.split gets this error msg: Unbound value ExtString.split
> Trying to open ExtString gets this msg: Unbound module ExtString
>
> Where can I find ExtString.

ExtString is part of the ExtLib library, available from:

    http://ocaml-lib.sourceforge.net/

You can download it from there and install it by hand or you can install
the "godi-extlib" package using the GODI distribution:

    http://godi.ocaml-programming.de/

cheers,
William