* 3D vector libs for OCaml?
@ 2005-01-04 14:47 Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2005-01-04 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm looking for a 3D vector library for OCaml.  In particular I'm
interested in:

* points, rays, vectors, surfaces
* intersection of sphere and ray, surface and ray, etc.

Simple enough to write myself, but I was hoping that one would already
exist.  I checked the Humps, and the nearest I could find are GeOCaml,
which seems to be 2D only, and SOCaml which is the OCaml interface to
Open Inventor, which is not quite what I'm looking for.

Thanks in advance,

Rich.