* Dynaml: Dynamic types hack for O'Caml
@ 2005-01-25 12:12 Jim Farrand
From: Jim Farrand @ 2005-01-25 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear all,

Dynaml is a camlp4 extension to O'Caml which allows values to be typed
dynamically (at runtime), rather than statically (at compile time).

http://farrand.net/dynaml.shtml

The README file is on the website, and is reasonably instructive.

Features:
  * Provides "to dynamic" and "to static" cast for converting values
    from statuc/dynamic.
  * Type exception is thrown if a value is cast to an incorrect type, to
    preserve type safety.
  * Can deal with polymorphic functions and values.

If your an expert on types, please read my next message an help me out.
:)

Regards,
Jim

--
Jim Farrand

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-01-25 12:13 UTC | newest]