From: Brock <rbw3@cse.nau.edu>
To: caml-list@yquem.inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] OCaml expression evaluated in a OCaml program
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 13:42:44 -0700	[thread overview]

Eh? In the archive message I gave an example of it being possible. I
even wrapped it up in a lovely library... see

  * http://thelackthereof.org/wiki.pl/OCaml_Eval

Though, as the website says, "This is a horrid thing that you probably
shouldn't do..."

If you want to do it the Right Way, then use MetaOCaml.

  * http://www.metaocaml.org/

--Brock