From: Jacques Garrigue <garrigue@math.nagoya-u.ac.jp>
To: oliver@first.in-berlin.de
Cc: caml-list@yquem.inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] OCaml-Libs / Quick reference as pdf on some pages?!
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 18:06:03 +0900 (JST)	[thread overview]

From: Oliver Bandel <oliver@first.in-berlin.de>

> Well, I have now seen that here is no ocamlbrowser installed.
> The resason seems to be that here is no complete X11/XFree
> development environment. I have OS-X here and there is a
> X11 binary, but it seems, here are no headers and libs
> to compile own X11-code...?!

You just have to install the X11 SDK package, which is included in the
developper tools you got with OSX (it is not installed by default).
You can also get it from the X11 download page at apple.
For tcl/tk, you can compile it yourself, or install it through fink or
darwinports. Be sure to install the X11 version.
It is also possible to use labltk/camltk with the aqua version of
tcl/tk, but unfortunately this has some strange side-effects with
ocamlbrowser.

Jacques Garrigue