* lablGL and the top-level
@ 2005-03-02  8:18 Jon Harrop
From: Jon Harrop @ 2005-03-02  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

It just occurred to me that the ability to run an interactive top-level to
write and test OpenGL programs would be quite alluring. In particular, this
would be a great way to introduce students to ocaml and graphics.

However, I'd like to use lablglut, which requires execution to be handed over
to glut via a final call to glut.mainLoop. So, what would be the best way to
get glut and the ocaml top-level to interoperate?

I guess you could write a glut idle function which provokes the top-level into
asking for more input, but the display wouldn't be updated in the mean time.

Any ideas?

Objective CAML for Scientists
http://ffconsultancy.com/products/ocaml_for_scientists