On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 07:06:35PM +0100, Oliver Bandel wrote: > > Hello, > > I found the documentation on GraphPS via CamlHump, > but the ftp-adress which was mentioned in the documentation > was unvalid. > > Where to find GraphPS? OK, I found it with Google's help. But the code didn't compile. There was a problem between the function-declarations in the signature, which uses labels and the function definitions in the ml-file. I changed the files and then it compiled without problems. I attached the two files here. Ciao, Oliver