* functions for Bigarrays?
@ 2005-04-05 13:14 Martin Willensdorfer
From: Martin Willensdorfer @ 2005-04-05 13:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello--

I'm looking for a module which provides similar functionality for the
Array type but for Bigarrays: i.e. map, sort, etc.

Does such a module exist? I've looked for one but with no luck.

Thanks,

Martin

* Re: [Caml-list] functions for Bigarrays?
@ 2005-04-05 13:54 ` Jon Harrop
From: Jon Harrop @ 2005-04-05 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 14:14, Martin Willensdorfer wrote:
> I'm looking for a module which provides similar functionality for the
> Array type but for Bigarrays: i.e. map, sort, etc.
>
> Does such a module exist?

Not AFAIK.

> I've looked for one but with no luck.

I think it is just a case of copying the Array module and implementing "get"
etc.

Objective CAML for Scientists

* Re: [Caml-list] functions for Bigarrays?
@ 2005-04-05 14:13   ` Liam Stewart
From: Liam Stewart @ 2005-04-05 14:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Some of that functionality does exist in Markus Mottl's LACAML package [1]
(for 1 and 2 dimensional arrays). I also have a little package that is
seperate from LACAML, but I haven't released it.. it's somewhat messy right
now and undergoing change, but I can post a version if there is interest.

liam

[1] http://www.ocaml.info/home/ocaml_sources.html

Liam Stewart :: liam@ualberta.net