* ocaml & sysv ipc (semaphores)
@ 2005-04-05 11:19 Paul Argentoff
From: Paul Argentoff @ 2005-04-05 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ocaml

Hello world!

Are there any ocaml implemetations for $Subject? I mean, for example, named
semaphores which appeared, for instance, in FreeBSD 5?

As far as I know, the standard Condition and Mutex module operate only in
diferent threads of a same process, which is not the case in my application.

--
Yours truly, WBR, Paul Argentoff.
Jabber:	paul@jabber.rtelekom.ru

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-04-05 11:19 UTC | newest]