* Incremental loading
@ 2005-06-01 22:39 Jon Harrop
From: Jon Harrop @ 2005-06-01 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml-list

I'd like to load an image incrementally and draw what has been loaded until
easiest way to convert it into something which incrementally produces output?

My guess is that I use ocaml's threads and make the parser compose its output
by way of side effects, such that the intermediate results can be read.
Perhaps an alterative is to make the loader recycle loaded data and a stream.
Does anyone have any example code which does this kind of thing?

Objective CAML for Scientists

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-06-01 22:40 UTC | newest]