On Sat, Jun 25, 2005 at 04:25:57PM -0700, Paul Snively wrote: > >You will need: ocamlsdl, lablgl, extlib and of course the ODE library > >itself. There's a (not very good) toy game in there too! > > > This is great stuff! Unfortunately for me, I see that your build > system assumes that lablgl is available as a findlib package. AFAICT, > that's only the case for Debian users, which I'm not. :-) So if a) > someone can tell me how to make lablgl a findlib (pseudo?) package, > or b) you could revise your build system to reflect the shortcomings > of lablgl's installation process for the rest of us, that'd be great. You should just be able to replace the -packages ... bit with the list of appropriate -I +lib1 -I +lib2 ... includes, and -linkpkg with the list of libraries (in dependency order - findlib works out the dependencies for you). Or use the attached META file which is from Debian. I've just been doing some intensive -ahem- research into the physics of the original Katamari game, and might have a more playable update to that too soon :-) Rich. -- Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd. Merjis - web marketing and technology - http://merjis.com Team Notepad - intranets and extranets for business - http://team-notepad.com