* ANNOUNCE: Adwords API
@ 2005-08-11 19:30 Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2005-08-11 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I guess this probably won't be of much interest to people on this
list, but for the record we released our Adwords API today under the
LGPL and GPL.  It uses OC-SOAP and has various command line tools and
interactive interfaces to Adwords.

For more information:

http://merjis.com/developers/adwords_api
http://merjis.com/developers/adwords_api#Features
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/adwords-api/browse_thread/thread/1dc2c1c480504e52/e63adc2c387bb66e?hl=en#e63adc2c387bb66e
http://www.google.com/apis/adwords/

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-08-11 19:19 UTC | newest]