* Puzzle
@ 2005-08-26 19:21 David Thomas
From: David Thomas @ 2005-08-26 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I have three lists that I would like to have sorted
through user interaction.  I can, of course, say
"List.sort ask list" for each list.  What if, however,
rather than sorting each list in turn, I wanted the
questions to be interleaved, either randomly or in a
prespecified sequence?  Is it possible to do this
without reimplementing sort?  I easily could, but it
seems more fun without...

http://mail.yahoo.com