* Dumping of Typedtree
@ 2005-09-14 14:16 Mark Shinwell
From: Mark Shinwell @ 2005-09-14 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

This is mainly directed at the current O'Caml maintainers.

Does there exist anywhere a piece of code for dumping the typed syntax
tree representations (values of type Typedtree.structure etc) which are
used inside the compiler?  I can't find anything in the compiler to do
this at the moment, and it looks moderately tedious to write.

Mark

* Re: [Caml-list] Dumping of Typedtree
@ 2005-09-14 17:54 ` Remi Vanicat
From: Remi Vanicat @ 2005-09-14 17:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Shinwell; +Cc: caml-list

2005/9/14, Mark Shinwell <Mark.Shinwell@cl.cam.ac.uk>:
> This is mainly directed at the current O'Caml maintainers.
>
> Does there exist anywhere a piece of code for dumping the typed syntax
> tree representations (values of type Typedtree.structure etc) which are
> used inside the compiler?  I can't find anything in the compiler to do
> this at the moment, and it looks moderately tedious to write.

I don't know if it is the typed syntax tree representation, but you
coul look to the -dtypes option of ocamlc ?