Hi all, I'm trying to use ocmalmake + camlp4 to re-use the same code with dynlink in byte-code or without dynlink in native code. Do to this I'm using pa_macro to remove dynlink part of the code. Now I'm trying to glue everything together with ocamlmake. Attached there is a small example. Basically the problem is that if I use the SUBPROJS pragma, the PRE_TARGETS are ignored. How can I do this ? :) p -- ++ Blog: http://blog.rsise.anu.edu.au/?q=pietro ++ ++ "All great truths begin as blasphemies." -George Bernard Shaw ++ Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html