* Raw Sockets
@ 2005-10-06 20:53 Jonathan Bryant
From: Jonathan Bryant @ 2005-10-06 20:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Does anybody have any information on using SOCK_RAW in OCaml?  At this
level, things like byte ordering matter, so I would like to know if
OCaml handles this automatically or not, as well as any other gotchas
involved with using raw sockets in OCaml.  Also, are there any
structures for handling Ethernet/IP/TCP headers already written?  Maybe
in another library?  Or am I going to have to write these myself?

Thanks,
--Jonathan