* LablGL textures with borders?
@ 2005-10-18 14:12 Eric Cooper
From: Eric Cooper @ 2005-10-18 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I am trying to use textures with borders, in order to build a mosaic
without visible seams between the tiles.

But whenever I use (GlTex.image2d ~border:true), I get bad width or
height errors.  I'm not sure whether I should be starting with a 64x64
image (for example), or a 66x66 one, and setting the border pixels
myself.  Does anyone have any examples that do this correctly?

It would also be useful to have a binding for GlTexSubImage2d.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-10-18 17:50 UTC | newest]