From: Martin Chabr <martin_chabr@yahoo.de>
To: Stephen Brackin <stephen.brackin@verizon.net>
Cc: caml-list@yquem.inria.fr
Subject: Ant:  [Caml-list] Duplicate functionality?
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 05:14:24 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

There have alrady been some excellent answers to your
question up to now, but I would still like to draw
your attention to the O'Reilly book on OCaml by
Emmanuel Chailloux, Pascal Manoury and Bruno Pagano.
The english translation is available for free on the
Web. The book uses both the module and the object
approach and compares them as well:
http://caml.inria.fr/pub/docs/oreilly-book/

Another document which describes both is the
Introduction to OCaml by Jason Hickey, obtainable as a
pdf on the web as well:
http://www.nuprl.org/documents/Hickey/02caltech-ocaml.html

I hope this helps.

Martin