* Sudoku again
@ 2005-11-18 20:19 Jon Harrop
From: Jon Harrop @ 2005-11-18 20:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

In the face of stiff competition, I have updated my Sudoku solver in OCaml
with a new implementation that is shorter, simpler and faster (although
nothing like as fast as Alain's):

  http://www.ffconsultancy.com/free/sudoku/

I have also included links to Sudoku solvers written in OCaml by Alain Frisch,
Pascal Brisset and David Thomas.

Objective CAML for Scientists

* Re: [Caml-list] Sudoku again
@ 2005-11-22 15:24 ` Christophe Raffalli
From: Christophe Raffalli @ 2005-11-22 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jon Harrop; +Cc: caml-list

Jon Harrop a écrit :
> In the face of stiff competition, I have updated my Sudoku solver in OCaml
> with a new implementation that is shorter, simpler and faster (although
> nothing like as fast as Alain's):
>
>   http://www.ffconsultancy.com/free/sudoku/
>
> I have also included links to Sudoku solvers written in OCaml by Alain Frisch,
> Pascal Brisset and David Thomas.

And how do I compile all this nice pieces of code into java bytecode for
my V800 portable phone ;-)

--
Christophe Raffalli
Université de Savoie

tél: (33) 4 79 75 81 03
fax: (33) 4 79 75 87 42
mail: Christophe.Raffalli@univ-savoie.fr
www: http://www.lama.univ-savoie.fr/~RAFFALLI
IMPORTANT: this mail is signed using PGP/MIME
At least Enigmail/Mozilla, mutt or evolution
can check this signature. The public key is
stored on www.keyserver.net

* Re: [Caml-list] Sudoku again
@ 2005-11-22 15:37   ` Oliver Bandel
From: Oliver Bandel @ 2005-11-22 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On Tue, Nov 22, 2005 at 04:24:54PM +0100, Christophe Raffalli wrote:
[...]
> And how do I compile all this nice pieces of code into java bytecode for
> my V800 portable phone ;-)
[...]

Buy a phone that runs OCaml-bytecode ;-)

Ciao,
   Oliver