* ANNOUNCE: Interface to Boom SMS (text message service)
@ 2005-11-23 14:08 Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2005-11-23 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Not likely to be of wide interest, but we have implemented a simple
interface to the commercial Boom SMS (text message sending) service.
We use this to generate alerts when significant things happen while
automatically bidding on Google Adwords.

http://merjis.com/developers/boomsms

License is LGPL + OCaml linking exception.

Interface: http://resources.merjis.com/developers/boomsms/BoomSMS.html

Read more about the commercial service here.  If you want to test it,
they will give you up to 50 free text messages (if you ask them).

http://sms.boom-sms.co.uk/

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-11-23 13:47 UTC | newest]