* lablgtk2 : connecting scroll bar adjustments to a view widget.
@ 2006-03-28  7:21 Erik de Castro Lopo
       [not found] ` <20060324222122.621a4d5e.ocaml-erikd@mega-nerd.com>
From: Erik de Castro Lopo @ 2006-03-28  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

HI all,

I posted this to the lablgtk list but received no reply. I'm hoping
someone here might be able to answer this.

I have a pair of view objects and I'd like to connect a GData.adjustment
to them. I think this has something to do with this method:

  method set_scroll_adjustments :
    callback:(GData.adjustment option -> GData.adjustment option -> unit)
    -> GtkSignal.id

but I can't figure out how to use it. Anyone have a clue how to do
this?

TIA,
Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo
"Attacks by Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates on the GNU General
Public License, under which much open source and free software is
distributed, have been driven by a fear that the GPL creates a
domain of software that Microsoft cannot privatize and control"
   -- Richard Stallman