* Postgresql Bindings under Windows
@ 2006-04-01 16:14 David Allsopp
From: David Allsopp @ 2006-04-01 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Has anyone successfully compiled bindings for PostgreSQL under Windows XP?
I'm using OCaml 3.09 (MinGW binaries, Cygwin installed) and PostgreSQL 8.1.3
running locally but am having no joy trying to compile
postgresql-ocaml-1.5.0

Wondering if anyone else has managed it and if so whether they have adapted
the Makefile?

In hope: going to have to resort to C# otherwise!

David

* Re: [Caml-list] Postgresql Bindings under Windows
@ 2006-04-01 17:02 ` Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2006-04-01 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Allsopp; +Cc: caml-list

On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 05:14:43PM +0100, David Allsopp wrote:
> Has anyone successfully compiled bindings for PostgreSQL under Windows XP?
> I'm using OCaml 3.09 (MinGW binaries, Cygwin installed) and PostgreSQL 8.1.3
> running locally but am having no joy trying to compile
> postgresql-ocaml-1.5.0

You could try PG'OCaml.  It might be better, because it's pure OCaml,
so requires no external libs.  However it still builds using Makefile
(GNU make) so you might need to adapt the relatively simple build
system to use whatever works on Windows.

http://merjis.com/developers/pgocaml

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.