* Details inside(work at home).
@ 2006-05-29 13:43 Maxine Quinones
From: Maxine Quinones @ 2006-05-29 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Greetings Caml-list

Would you like to change your lifestyle for the better?Wouldn't you want making money in the convenience of your own home?Turn your spare time into the
real money? Then our proposition MUST be interesting for you! There's no demand of special skills of any kind from you. Anyone CAN work with us. All we need
is your interest and your real wish to work and earn! No initial investments from you! YOU will be working with the money. If you ARE interested, your
resume is welcome, we shell be glad to consider your candidate.

Required Skills: Requirements: - EU resident - Basic Knowledge of English Language (Writing) - Be at least 18 - Computer with internet and e-mail access
- Check your email several times a day (each hour is welcomed)- You need to respond immediately to emails- Scan of one of your ID

If you would like to join our team please contact John Cross e-mail:
antonyreen@europetransfers.net

Francisco Whitman
Recruitment Group
Europe-TRCompany
Mon, 29 May 2006 16:43:00 +0300

broadcast adherent apt

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-05-29 19:43 UTC | newest]