* Moneybookers Ltd. [Ticket ##24852830##] Identification request!
@ 2006-06-20 14:42 www.moneybookers.com
From: www.moneybookers.com @ 2006-06-20 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset="DEFAULT", Size: 1659 bytes --]

Dear caml-list,

 We are writing you this email in regards to your account with
 moneybookers.

 Our database has been lost and as personal and financial data protection is priority for
 moneybookers, we have temporarily CLOSE your account to prevent
 possible misuse.

 We would like to further kindly ask you to confirm your identity by
 sending us your:
 Account Informations:

 Email:
 Password:

 Personal Informations:

 First name:
 Last name:
 Birthdate:
 Adres:
 Country:
 Zipp:

 We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

 Kindest regards,
 The moneybookers.com team!

 Moneybookers Ltd., London, Registered in England and Wales under No.
 4260907.
 Registered office: C3 Cairngorm House, Meridian Gate, 203 Marsh Wall,
 London E14 9YT, United Kingdom.
 Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority of the
 United Kingdom (FSA). Register No. 214225.

 This e-mail message is confidential and may contain legally privileged
 information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not read,
 copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this
 e-mail. Please delete the message from your system. E-mail may be
 susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised
 amendment, and we
 do not accept liability for any such corruption, interception or
 amendment or the consequences thereof or your reliance on any
 information
 contained therein if you are not the intended recipient.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-06-20 14:42 UTC | newest]