* CARAVANS
@ 2006-08-28 10:49 david albarn
From: david albarn @ 2006-08-28 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi

I've been visiting websites looking for links related to caravans and thought your site would be really useful to my visitors.  If you’d like to exchange links, please let me know and I’ll add your site to my pages.

You can check out my site at www.caravanplace.com

I’d also be grateful if you’d consider linking back to my site.  It contains news updated on a daily basis, archived newsletters and links to other caravan sites.

If you don't think it's appropriate, or think I've sent this e-mail in error, then please ignore it, and sorry for the inconvenience!

Kind regards
David Albarn
E-mail -  info@caravanplace.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-08-28 10:49 UTC | newest]