* wince question
@ 2006-09-27 17:21 micha
From: micha @ 2006-09-27 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml users

my interest in ocaml on WinCE comes from the fun I would had to
demonstrate the power of ocaml to my collegues. We are developing
navigation software components  in c++ and one primary platform for
this are PDAs with WinCE. The chance of switching away from c++ is
lesser than zero without being able to run on that platform. Even JAVA
runs on those devices allthough a smaller one than normal and a little
slow. Ignoring the fact that maybe only few people would like to do a
port, what would be the primary tasks to do it? WinCE is quite
different from Win32, I don't know how open the ocaml-source is with
respect to porting it to another platform (specially ARM CPU).

comments and hints are greatly welcome :-)

 Michael