* Customising ledit commands ?
@ 2006-12-06 10:10 Fabrice Marchant
From: Fabrice Marchant @ 2006-12-06 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi !

Please is it possible to change the behaviour of ledit ( without editing its source ) this way :
Home -> beginning of line ( ^a )
End -> end of line ( ^e )
Del -> delete char ( ^d )
 ?

( Cos on my debian linux Sarge, pressing these keys leads to a tilde
character - ~ - insertion. )

 Thanks.

Regards

Fabrice

* Re: [Caml-list] Customising ledit commands ?
@ 2006-12-06 13:15 ` Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2006-12-06 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabrice Marchant; +Cc: caml-list

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 11:10:52AM +0100, Fabrice Marchant wrote:
> Please is it possible to change the behaviour of ledit ( without editing its source ) this way :
[...]

Not a direct answer to your question, but you could always try rlwrap.
It works in much the same way as ledit, and uses readline so it can be
customised using ~/.inputrc (see readline(3) for instructions on how
to configure that file).

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.